The Paleo Chocolate Lover's Cookbook (Review)



 Here's yet again another collaborative post with the one and only; Alex Boake Illustration. And today, we are going Paleo dessert style, while making Macadamia Brownies from the new cookbook The Paleo Chocolate Lover's Cookbook!
We both have to adapt to each others styles. While I have to make my baking Paleo, my sister has to practice her baking skillz. We get to  put our feet in each others shoes to experiment and practice baking, or going Paleo. And let me tell you, it wasn't too much of a struggle with this great recipe!


This cookbook consists of all things chocolate and all things Paleo, which is right up me and my sister's alley! And it definitely includes this wonderful recipe for moist, rich, nutty brownies! These brownies include macadamia butter, coconut milk, coconut flour, flax meal, some honey to sweeten things up, a lot of great vanilla flavour and not to forget; some macadamia nuts to top things off! This cookbook is (and looks) amazing, strongly recommend!



If you want to check out his cookbook and make all things chocolate and Paleo you can buy it here.
And don't forget to check out my sister's illustration of this recipe here.

Elanne Boake

Comments

  1. Yum! Thanks for suffering to make some chocolate paleo brownies with me! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, I'm intrigued! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment